This weekend seemed to go abnormally fast. Today and yesterday were just a whirlwind. I am just now posting on Monday! Sorry for the delay, but gladly I made time this weekend to:
- see the Hunger Games
- take pictures with an awesome new toy camera
- Buy myself a new bright and fun North Face jacket!
- Wear new shoes that match my new jacket (the shoes came first)
- Find a promising plastic horse that might be painted in the near future!
- Browse around on Pinterest to get ideas on how to paint that horse!
I love the look of this little horse for some reason, and need to paint it as soon as I can!
I searched around on Pinterest to find some good ideas to share with you!
Great plastic animal hanger tutorial! Found here.
I got ultra inspired by all these and painted that horse, enjoy:
|My favorite part?... The cute little silver hooves!|
Well at least I relaxed a little on the weekend, taking pictures with my new camera. It uses special 120 film... where can you get that developed? I am stumped! Maybe now you will go find a little kid and steal their plastic animal to make a pretty ring holder, or necklace hanger. Or you could buy a cheap one at a thrift store or something.